I got the top done for my Name Game swap quilt this morning. I was wanting to do some pretty dense background quilting so that the hearts and the name would stand out more. So I decided that today was the day for me to face another of my quilting fears and tackle pebbling.
After watching quite a few youtube videos on the subject I sat at my machine and just got to it. This was my second attempt. So after practicing and deciding that it looked ok, I got my swap quilt ready and took off quilting.
I can’t show you the whole quilt because I don’t want my swap partner to find it, but here’s a little peek at some of the embroidery and quilting. I can’t wait to see this completed and be able to send it to it’s new home.