I got another quilt quilted today. I decided to use paisley shapes and swirls for the quilting to mimic the fabrics in my Twister Quilt. I think if I had it to do over again I would use thread that would blend in a little better but I do like the look of what I used.
After the quilt came off the machine I decided it was time to start catching up on my binding. I cut out and sewed binding for 4 projects. That leaves me 5 that need the hand stitching on the binding. I also put together 15 more of my etchings blocks to applique. I have a lot of hand work that I’m going to have to get done. This is just more proof that I should not put it off as much as I do.